2.14.2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Valentine's Day is a great excuse to go on a date with someone you love! Both my husband and I are romantic saps. My DH even proposed to me on V-day ♥ We LOVE V-day! I wish there was more love in the world, so to have a WHOLE day to celebrate LOVE! It's fabulous!
My DH works 7-7 today. So the kids will be in bed at 6:30, and candle light dinner on the table at 7.
So how are you spreading the ♥ today?

Are you going to the movies?

Playing Games?

Out to dinner?

Staying in for dinner?

Celebrating with the girls?

Maybe a family date night?

What did you do to celebrate ♥Valentines♥?

4 comments:

'T' said...

DH? Dear Heart? Dream Hands? Darling Hubby? Happy V. Day Josh n Lindz. We are dipping strawberries in chocolate and having heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's for Family Night. I also got my kids slinkies! We got engaged on V. Day too. xxoo

Wani said...

probably staying in with the family tonight. We'll probably do a date on a night that won't be so crazy crowded!

Tracy Mills said...

I had a girls night in! It was so fun. Check it out on my blog. :o)

http://tracyjeanmills.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-party.html

P.S. Love your blog. Thanks for blogging and inspiring other bloggers such as myself.

CR said...

Love your blog! I'm starting a blog about doing cute things for a special someone. I posted everything I did for Valentines on there!

creativeromance-blog.blogspot.com

PS I LOVE YOUR BLOG.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...