9.09.2012

Tradition...

Thanks to Pinterest, this is now a tradition I started with my children on the first day of school. But thanks to Pinterest AGAIN, I learned to just have them hold a white poster or canvas and then just digitally add text to make it look professional! I used the program on google+ that use to be known as picnic.  
You remember last year's photo for the first day of Preschool?? 
(I blurred out his name tho...)
After seeing the difference of baby face to grown up. I KNEW I wanted to keep up this tradition! What a difference! And how fun to make a binder of just these growth chart photos!

You can find me on Pinterest HERE.

1 comment:

Katie said...

This is a great idea to do it every year! I can't believe how grown up he looks. Such a big difference in a year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...