6.14.2009

CUBE SHELVES
I LOVE this style! Really easy to make with wood that you can get cut for cheap at Home Depot and a staple gun. The boxes are 11" 9" and 7" squares. All the wood is 4" in width and 1/2" thick. To peice the boxes (for example the 11" box) the top and bottom are 11" long and the two side panels are 10" and fit inside the top and bottom panels (that are 1/2" thick) making the sides 11" in length as well.
Paint and sand as much as you want. I mentioned what I was thinking of making to my dad and he whipped these up in 5 minutes I kid you not! (I get my crafy side from my dad! haha I love it)
I didn't sand these ones as much as I would've liked and I keep telling myself I'm going to get to it...I havent yet.




1 comment:

Wes and Dani said...

Okay do you LOVE your cubed shelves? I just bought a set of 3 brand new in the package at the good old D.I. and I can't wait to use them! I think I'm going to repaint them black though like yours because they are a really light honey-colored wood right now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...