7.06.2009

BEAUTY TIP TUESDAY!!!
***
Curing our "beauty marks" known as
STRETCH MARKS
***

1:My personal favorite... smearing the area(Where you ALREADY have stretch marks) with egg white and letting it completely dry before washing off with ice cold water regularly can help in getting rid of stretch marks completely. I've been doing this and I just bought egg whites in a carton at the grocery store so i didn't make a mess of my eggs. I'll keep you posted, so far so good.

2:If you massage your body regularly with coconut and almond oil, it will keep stretch marks away.

3:Consult a doctor to start with a daily dose of Vitamin E capsules. Vitamin E is believed to improve stretch marks. Or just add a couple of vitamin E capsules to your body massage oil.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...