8.02.2009

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY LYDIA!!!
I saw THIS OWL on NANNY GOAT by KATHRYN and thought it was adorable! One of the CUEGLIEST things I've ever seen! So when I heard the day OF that my niece was having a birthday party, I pulled out my supplies to see if I had a lil' somthing to make a Cuegly Owl!
Sure enough...I made do.
Homemade gifts are the way to go! So I got left over tulle from my previous
NO SEW TUTUS, and whipped together a tutu like this one.

An hour later, and I had two homemade gifts to give!
I rolled the elastic band up on the tutu and tied it and turned it upside down, and used it as STUFFING on the
birthday bag!



Mark-Set-Go!

Out the Door!

10 comments:

Esther said...

Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I love your table. It's great, particularly in black. I'm off to check out your tutus.

BrittanyMarie said...

That is so cute!! Great job!!

Nicole @ BugaBoos said...

Love it!!! Sooo cute! Your awesomeeee!!!

'T' said...

very cute on that present. rockin'. miss ya lindz, x ten to the 3rd power.

BJ_Mama said...

Very cool idea! I just made a TuTu for my daughter this week. They are so FUN!
http://forwhatitsworth-ornot.blogspot.com/2009/07/2-tutu.html

Katie M. said...

Love the tutu and owl. My girls hair cuts are so fun. I need you to help me make some cute flowers and bows for my girls hair.

Nicole @ BugaBoos said...

Me again! I have a bloggy award for you over at my blog, stop over if you get a chance!

Rebecca D. said...

I love the tutu coming out of the bag!!!

Sarah said...

Wow! That is so totally creative!

Mama Mel said...

These are such cute, creative ideas! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day. Have a great day! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...