8.12.2009

SUMMER-END SCENTSY SALE

SUMMER IS ENDING AND ITS TIME TO CLEAR OUT THE DISCONTINUED ITEMS! 10% OFF DURING THE MONTH OF AUGUST! HURRY OVER TO SEE WHAT MAKES SCENTS FOR YOU!
Wouldn't that Black/White one look WAY 2 CUTE in my master bedroom?! I know right?!
LOVE mine in my guest bathroom! (which is surfer themed, maybe I should just get the surfer wamer for the bathroom!)
I gave my mom the one on the far right (I want that one too dang it)
I know there are so many 'relax on the beach themed' babes out there! Isn't it a perfect distressed-beach look?

AND SO MUCH MORE!
THERE'S HUNDREDS OF SCENTS TO GO WITH YOUR DESIGN WARMER! HURRY BEFORE THE SUMMER CLEARANCE IS GONE!
And their delivery is always SO FAST!
CLICK ON ANY PICTURE

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Its perfect Lindz!! Thanks so much!! Luvs!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...