9.23.2009

Peach Cobbler


Fall... Oh how I love it!
Crisp air, jackets and sweaters, pumpkins on the porch...


AND ---> COBBLER <--- !

Fall is the greatest time for the taste buds to bathe in cobber.
Thanks to my M.I.L. (Lindsay's mom) we bottled

these beauties.


A thanks going out to her for a great time while bottling.
{...for the laughs, conversation, and your great listening ear, good times}

Here is my favorite cobbler recipe, below.
I've been making it all 11 years of my marriage, and love it.

If you don't have a quart jar of peaches,
a couple cans of peaches from the store work excellent too.

*click, or feel free to print*

and DON'T forget a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream
(Blue Bunny is my forte)


ENJOY!!!
xxoo T

5 comments:

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

Yummy!!

Shawn and Megan Atwood said...

I wish I could have made it to all the canning fun! Tiniel, I am definitely going to try this recipe, I am a sucker for cobbler. MMMMMM I can just smell it right now.

Nicole @ BugaBoos said...

I loveeeeeee cobbler!! Yummmo! This looks Great!!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Thanks for sharing the recipe. My family loved the cobbler! It was great and we shared it with neighbors. Thanks again!!

Linds@ THAT'S SO CUEGLY said...

My last cobbler didn't turn out...I should DEF try a trusty recipe! Thanks T...Mmmm.
Did you get to watch the video? I sent you the link. heehee

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...