10.21.2009

salsa -mmmmm-



Homemade salsa anyone?

This recipe can be made YEAR ROUND because you use CANNED TOMATOES. This is a restaurant secret my SIL Nat discovered by asking a waitress. Well since this discovery I've come up with an easy an 1-2-3 salsa recipe.

1-2-3 SALSA:
::2 cans of diced tomatoes, drained


::1 can or Rotel drained
(I didn't know what Rotel was until a few years ago, so if you don't know what it is, it is canned tomatoes and chilies, it is right by your canned tomatoes, you'll find it)

::1 bunch of cilantro

::a tsp. of garlic salt, and tsp. of sugar


Sent this through your food processor... OR even your blender. If you use a blender you might need to drain some juices. OH and you might want to double this recipe, cuz believe me it'll go FAST :-) !

Chow down. xxoo T

3 comments:

Linds said...

Okay...is this the salsa you had made quite awhile ago when I was over and Darrec and I ate it all? MMMMMM!!! It's really that simple? How exciting!

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

Wow...what an easy recipe for salsa. I only like the restaurant kind. It's nice to know I can make my own version!

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

YUM-O! I'm so excited to make this salsa!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...