10.14.2009

WHAT DOES M.I.A. STAND FOR?

I'm not M.I.A... I'm...simply put, a
MOM.IN.ACTION.

Do you miss me?...No?......really? Well pooh on toast, I miss you!


I hope all is well with your busy lives. And one of my absolute JOYS is reading your comments. I LOVE LOVE A FAMILIAR FACE! So please stick around! Email me if you need or have questions! I love a good chit chat.


I'm a stay at home mom. Am I busy? Every♥heartfelt♥second. And each second is worth it. Especially with these two middle faces...
I'm blessed to have the best daddy to these two tornados. He's a full time student with a full time job.
Sometimes, ENJOYING THE JOURNEY is all I need. As many Seconds♥as I can get.

Dont worry I'm working on some great projects.


Is this where I say STAY TUNED?


♥♥♥♥♥
linds

10 comments:

Beth@The Stories of A to Z said...

We miss you but family should always come before blogging. Cherish your moments and share when you get the chance :).

Blessings,
Beth

Lee the Hot Flash Queen said...

I miss you!! Can't wait to see the new projects, and could your family be any better looking??

Melissa said...

Its okay to be M.I.A. for a little while, but we miss you on here too! Hope your adorable family is doing well. Have a wonderful day.

Lynette said...

I've been missing your posts, but family is super important, and you just gotta do what you gotta do! Can't wait to see your new projects!

sbs99 said...

I came across your blog a few weeks ago. Thanks for all of the great ideas! What a cutie pie family :)

Katie said...

hi! I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago. I LOVE your projects. i am so impressed that you are able to accomplish so much AND take care of 2 kids. I don't even have kids (other than my baby chihuahua) and I still have a hard time finding time to do projects!!

Good for you, girl!

Angie said...

New to the blog so didn't get a chance to "miss" you. ;) Looking forward to more posts. I'm off to browse thru your past ones! ;)

Disney said...

What an adorable family!!
P.S. Thank you for your sweet comment!! But don't be fooled, we are the same person!! As far as sewing, anyway :o) I'm totally impatient, and I can't follow a pattern to save my life. I wish so much that you COULD show up at my door! You don't know how excited I would be!! You don't live in WA, do you?? :o)

Raelynn said...

I think it's a busy transition period, I feel non stop lately and I don't even have kids...so keep on keepin' on, and I'll be (patiently) waiting for new crafts!!!

Ally said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable!!! You have such a beautiful family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...