12.17.2009

CUEGLY 1-oh-1

Tis the season!
I'm going to be off and about my life,
{blogless} for the next month.
Will you miss me? I'll sure miss you!
I HAVE: a husband who just finished taking his last school-final this morning, and two very adorable attention needing kiddos.

Our time off will consist of snuggles, hot chocolate, fuzzy slippers, picture taking, road trips, sippy cups, movie nights, remembering Christ, snowsuits, holding hands, family prayers, guacamole, reading material, and made up bedtime stories.


My DH and I will get back into our busy lives when he starts school back up again in the middle of January. While I'm gone. CLICK THIS BUTTON ALSO FOUND on my SIDE BAR to view my FAVS! And hopefully get you inspired!{I'll be back to post the winners of the *HAIR ACCESSORIES* Christmas Weekend}.


AND I'll leave you with my personal
TO DIE FOR blogs
(that I'm pretty sure I cant live without)

*****


AND I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH MY THREE MOTTO'S FOR LIFE:

10 comments:

Carol said...

Have fun with your kiddo's! Hey, I can't get your button to work for your fav's.

Disney said...

Wow, I can't believe I made the top three! What an honor!
I certainly will miss you! And have tons of fun on your month off!! Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope you and the little ones have a great time. I, for one, will definitely be missing getting to read you!

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Have a great time with your family! I just have to say that I love your blog. And I LOVE the name. I always say - it's so ugly it's cute about things I like. So funny!

XOXO
Jen

Stephanie - My Frugal Lifestyle said...

Have a very Merry Christmas Linds! I just wanted to drop by and tell you that I have nominated you for an award. You work so hard and I love everything that you do on your blog! Keep up the hard work and keep smiling! Happy Holidays!

http://myfrugallifestyle.blogspot.com/2009/12/thank-you.html

Trudy said...

Have a wonderful Christmas and time with your family.

Anonymous said...

pk @ Room Remix
Have a wonderful blog break and enjoy your family! Merry Christmas!

Kate said...

Enjoy your time with your family!

Lacy said...

goodness gracious girl. a month off?!? You know I sometimes just get on the internet to see what's happening in cuegly land right? I guess that means a month off for me as well. ;)

Well, good for you! Have a fun, relaxing, spiritual, enjoyable, family bonding time. Thanks for the 3 quotes, they're great.

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Hey Linds,
Ok, that's almost freaky we have so much in common! lol And I used to be blond like you. Crazy stuff.

Where did you get your temple button? I've been looking for one, but don't know where to find it.

Happy crafting!
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...