11.23.2010

FrAmInG YoUr EyEs...

I thought I'd let you know that I survived (slightly) for two weeks without my computers. Thank you so much for all the supportive emails with GREAT suggestions. I accomplished much while I was cyberless. I read two books, Atlas Shrugged and The Scarlet Letter. I made banana bread, and soups. I did my nails, which I haven't put acrylic on my nails for WHO knows how long. And I also scrubbed every base board in my house with a toothbrush. (yes they were THAT dirty). I was thinking to myself while I was on my hands and knees scrubbing away dust and grime...did I really do my nails for THIS? But I was more content scrubbing and being able to view some glitter tip nails, it made the process seem easier ;)

So I have some SUPER CUTE fashion crafts (two) that I'll be posting this holiday weekend! My sister in law is coming for the holidays and I thought I'd have her model them for me. Cant wait to share them with you!

So until then, I thought I'd share a FABULOUS eyebrow shaping tutorial! It's seriously instructive! I love it. You have to watch the actual application of the makeup. It's great, and I cant WAIT to try it! And remember that just because this girl has dark eyebrows, doesn't mean you cant just buy a lighter shade and do the same thing.
So look FAB this holiday. And enjoy :)
(I'm in charge of pies this year with the inlaws. I'll be bringing an Apple Pie and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie, a lemon ice cream pie, a pumpkin pie and a pumpkin cheesecake.
And I think I'll have cute brows while I'm at it :)

Let me know if you love this as much as I did.
Cant WAIT to try it!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, posts like this make me depressed that I'm a natural blonde with no arches. My brows are so boring! They're so light and totally straight :( I always wished I had pretty brows!

So I watch stuff like this and get jealous over all the pretty brows :)

Sweetaimee81 said...

wow when that started I thought 9 minutes almost 10 on brows!!! but next thing you know I looked down and it was over!! It was a great tutorial loved it. Thanks for sharing I am off to tweeze lol

Lynette @ My Craft Discovery said...

I was just looking at my brows and knew they needed help. I will watch this and try it! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome post! Defiantly helped!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...