12.14.2010

Get To Know Me: {My Christmas List}

Dear Santa,
I was thinking...there's so little time(CoughMoneyCough)...
I was simply hoping you could take a look at my Christmas list
and make a possible stop at my place on Christmas Eve.
Thanks for being you, and wishing you well. (And I thought I'd
let know there will be a plate stocked with homemade mint oreos).
Sincerely,
Linds

So if I could have ANYTHING I wanted for Christmas this year...I'm sure my list would be longer and more impossible...but I thought I'd share a few simplicities that I would be ecstatic about.
Here's my 'get to know me Christmas List':


A Panama Hat from Ecuador.
My brother just got home from being in Ecuador for two years. I've been wanting one of these hats for a few years now, but didn't know they were made in Ecuador. You would THINK they were made in Panama or something eh? So I lost my chance of buying one for about $10, and will now have to save up and purchase to ship it my way.

A cricuit.
Need I say more?

An old victorian tea set.
What I wouldn't give to have one of these to hand down to my daughter, (after spending endless nights with her, sipping herbal tea and filling up on mini hors d'oeuvres).

A big stack of wood.
I know my husband would roll his eyes and still make room in the garage for me, but wood is SO expensive that I need any scraps I can get my hands on!


The book Style Diaries,
World Fashion From Berlin to Tokyo


The Rayna Bootie. Mmm.


A 'Get out of Town' high-tech vacuum cleaner. (desperately needed)


So hurry and tell me what's on your
Christmas Wish list!
I dont care how crazy or wonderful it sounds!
IT'S TIME TO SHARE!

8 comments:

Holly said...

I want the new Ree Drummond Cookbook! There's a cookbook shaped package under the tree with my name on it, that's so exciting! You will love the Dyson if you get it. I went through vacuums like crazy until I bought one 4 years ago and it still amazes me at how well it cleans.

'T' said...

"Letters to Juliet" movie. This was one of my favorite sappy love movies I saw this year. Melted my butter. I also am quite looking forward to our family white elephant. I think it will provide laughs for the whole year. Misses, T squared.

Maria-Isabel @ Agape Love Designs said...

-I would love the silhouette cutting machine.. that thing looks amazing!! -A nook, would be really cool too.
-a new lens for my camera.
-a complete craft room make over!! lol its looking a little like a storage room in there!! I need to get organized. LOL

Amy Smith said...

Love your list; I hope Santa can deliver!!! I also would love a cricuit; it's #1 on my list. I was wondering though, I was under the impression that the LDS church doesn't drink tea because of their word of wisdom (I spoken with missionaries when I lived back east). I'm only asking because I'm curious; I'm not out to nit pick religion at all :) Thanks for sharing your Christmas list!

p.s. thanks for the hair straightener/curling videos!

Linds said...

Amy, you're so sweet! And yes, the LDS church members dont drink caffeinated tea. Herbal teas are just dandy though!
Enjoy your Holidays :)

Jenn said...

You're amazing! I'm sure Santa will bring something fabulous for you! :)

Momma Button said...

Love the list. Mine is rather short, I just want a dumpster in the driveway and the boys to be gone for about a week. I really need to de-junk the house. Have a Merry Christmas and I hope you get at least one thing on your list!!

Chad & Bonny Day said...

I love reading other's christmas lists! I posted mine on my blog a few weeks ago! http://chadandbonnyday.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-christmas-list.html love the boots btw!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...