10.13.2011

Pink October

Hello Cuegly crowd. I wanted to take 2 seconds and share something special with you. I grew up in a very small town of 408 people, which may or may not have included cattle count, but that's not the special part. I had the opportunity of going to school and being great friends with the lady talking in the video below. (When I say going to school, I mean preschool-senior graduation, and being neighbors and having slumber parties). She's talented (extremely) and she teamed up with two of her very talented sisters for Breast Cancer Awareness. I'll never forget the day when I heard the news that my dear friend's mother had passed away after fighting this disease for years.

It might be a great chance for you to hear great music and see the awesome hand made jewelry they're selling for the October's month of Beast Cancer awareness. Take a look and listen.

And if you want to see her new music video...
Linds

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...