12.21.2011

My grown-up Christmas list...

{for my stocking}

You can roll this baby up and put it at the top of my stocking Mr. Clause.
I will frolic in it in my dreams til then...
I've been on the search for a 'signature scent'
and Pink Sugar by Aquolina has my heart and soul...

I'm obsessed with refrigerator magnets.
AND These magnets would be a PERFECT addition...
(no really, they're magnets. I'm PRETTY sure they're not homemade)

I would use this bookmark OFTEN!
(I would only have to sacrifice the use of my nook).

Have you ever been on your cell phone and thought to yourself: "I miss holding those large phone receivers and twirling the spiral cord around my finger."
I can picture myself using this on a regular basis...
My fingers just get SO COLD when I'm dipping my oreos, okay?
These are brilliant...

Santa, if I've been REALLY REALLY good this year, you could just stop on by and pick up these $300 sunglasses for me. That'd be so great thanks :)
(yes, that price is correct)

And on my whimsical days this coming summer,
this would fit me well...

This shade of YSL will fit ANYWHERE in my stocking and keep me happy for EVER!

And another item, that only Santa could pull off...
A nonstick rolling mat at Williams-Sanoma for $50.

What's your dream stocking stuffers this year?
Dont be shy...

3 comments:

Karen said...

Oh, I gotta have the Oreo holder. So awesome! The glasses are to die for as well! Great stocking stuffers:)

*CoUrTnEy* said...

Oh my GOODNESS!! Where do you find all these FABULOUS treats?! I am in LOVE with many of these items you posted..those sunglasses-gorgeous. The magnet, AWESOME. That bookmark is the coolest thing ever, the lipstick is beautiful and oh so natural. And that perfume-I'm dying to give it a good sniff!!! Love this post! I'm dreaming of a vaca in my stocking..nothing huge, jsut a little get-a-way. REALLY feelin' me some Park City or something... Although I could go for a few of your items above as well! Put in a good word to Mr. C for me would ya?! =)

'T' said...

Santa is bringing Larkrise! Scream!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...