3.13.2013

Recipe Regulars-

Pinterest is a great go-to source for so many things. It's the new GOOGLE.  But my all time favorite is finding recipes that I wouldn't have found otherwise. I love that! I have definitely found some duds, that I wouldn't suggest to anyone. But then there's the list of recipes that have made our list of Recipe Regulars! I thought I'd share some of that list today! A list that I would give each a 4 or 5 star (out of 5). It includes dinners and snacks etc...



I should also mention that, tho we're not vegetarians, we're also not big meat eaters specifically just for our health. You could call us flexetarians. Maybe Vegeflexians? No...probably not. How about flexivegians? Ok. I'm done. Here's some recipe links:


  1. Sweet Potato Veggie Burgers
  2. Butternut Squash MacN' Cheese
  3. Sweet Potato Quinoa Chili
  4. Green Grilled Cheese Sandwich
  5. Quinoa Black Bean Burrito Bowls
  6. Chicken Nuggets
  7. Roasted Garlic/Caramelized Veggie Tostada
  8. Roasted Garlic Chicken Pesto Pizza
  9. Chicken Fajitas
  10. No Bake Energy Granola-Balls
  11. Baked Pears
  12. Gluten Free Pancakes
  13. California Sandwich
  14. Pesto
  15. Vibrant Living Granola: {Recipe Coming tomorrow}
1. I add an egg and also mix in the bread crumbs instead of coat. Then I bake instead of fry
2. I use any stinky cheese I can find, I don't use fritata
3. I bake the sweet potatoes and add them at the end. 
4. Yum
5. I put it all on a tortilla and forget the bowl
6. I bake them instead of fry
7. YUM
8. I make my own crust and pesto, and add more toppings!
9. YUM
10. I add more add-ins like mini choc chips, craisins, and pistachios
11. YUM
12. YUM
13. I use Pesto for the sauce. It's a must and delicious.
14. We put this on EVERYTHING. We even put it in spaghetti sauces and soups. Seriously everything. We also add spinach with the basil. 
15. Can't wait to share this recipe!

Do you have MUST TRY 
RECIPE REGULARS?
Share in the comments below...

WARNING: I may add to this list anytime at random :)
-Linds


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...