11.16.2009

BEAUTY TIP MIXING!!!

A QUICK MIX n' MATCH
Vaseline is a SURE way of keeping your lips healthy for winter! Keep a pocket size with you! It's better than all those delectable smelly glittery ones you have stored in every pocket of your coat, purse, and drawers! (Or is that just me) You just lick those delecious lip gloss off anyway making it more dry and cracked! So, now that winter has reached us...well...it's still creeping up...stick to the basics! VASELINE!
But if it's too dull for you? Just add a hint of lipstick to the vaseline tube to add some color!

Speaking of adding color, I was giving myself a manicure one day and I didn't want anything too bold (for once) and I didn't want JUST clear. So i took a glittery pink polish and put a few drops into a clear coat polish!
It's my new favorite POLISH EVER! It gives a hint of NATURAL SHINY PINK to my nails! And definitely NOT noticeable when it chips away eventually.
You'll LOVE IT!
Always add a lil color to your life!
And dont forget to...
ALWAYS BE YOUR OWN KIND OF BEAUTIFUL!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Thanks so much for the great tips. By the way, you and your daughter look very cute in the matching hats.

Unknown said...

Hey CUTIE~ I love the hint of lipstick to the vaseline. I am so the glittery MAC Lipgloss GIRL. However, in the winter your lips do chap more. P.S. thanks for your visit and comments. Your hubs is a sweetie for taking you coat shopping.. I lOVE TAR-JAY OH' Target! that blue coat was a steal. Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...