3.26.2011

Paris' {Part 3} Reuse

You already know my daughter's room theme is 'Paris' but I thought I'd share a few {very} simple makeovers we did.

For the manikin makeover go HERE.
For the Paris dresser revamp go HERE.
For the frames and the white porcelain jewelry box, keep reading :)
***
I found a stack of 3 black frames for $1.50 {for all 3}.
I printed out three simple silhouette pictures on regular computer paper.
Took out the frame's mats, and framed!

I had some left over Christmas beads from THIS project.
(Regularly gold beads, spray painted black)

And added some vintage lace bows...
{I love all 3 of these simple pictures that make a big impact!}
Then hang em up!
That's it for the frames!

When my grandmother passed last year, one of the things I got was a vintage porcelain Christmas jewelry box. I wanted it to be special and something my daughter could keep.

So I mod podged on some stickers I had that I thought worked out quite brilliantly for her bedroom!
And now it's something she can cherish forever from her great grandma.

2 comments:

'T' said...

Bonjour! The Paris room looks great! I have lots of sheet music if some is needed for a craft, or wedding reception. ♥♥ T-Rex

1 Funky Woman said...

Darling ideas! I love that you re-used and repurposed things to add more wow! I love anything Paris!

Meg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...