4.03.2011

Eggstatic!

Easter is a special holiday to me. It's right up there with Christmas and Independence Day. But I'll be the first to admit that I'm not one to decorate with Easter bunnies and chickadees. I have my easter wreath and we decorate eggs on family night, and that's about it for decor.
Am I really that lame? Well after checking out all these I consider myself so.
Here's some Egg Decorating Inspiration for ya!
(Easter table settings coming soon)

glammed up...
one simple color...

country...
elegant...
fun 4 kids...
rustic...
feminine lovely...
branches, vase...SUPER cheap and gorgeous...
spring...
reminds me of a wedding cake...
envious...
adorable...
fabric...
chicky covers...
simple romance...
And then, mine usually end up looking like this...
which is FINE, but I thought I was being creative...
We'll see if I can outdo myself this year.
HOW DO YOU DECORATE EGGS?
Are you trying something new this year? Maybe one of these?

2 comments:

Laree said...

Last year we tried using tissue paper. The only trick is, you have to get "artist" tissue paper - which bleeds when wet. (like this stuff: http://www.dickblick.com/products/spectra-deluxe-art-tissue )

We got some super cool eggs this way. And it's PERFECT for little people too - no pots of dye to tip over!

Brandy J. said...

I just wanted to let you know that I made a burlap wreath that was inspired by a project you posted on your blog. I blogged about it today. Thanks for the great ideas and fun blog. Happy Monday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...