11.01.2012

Give Thanks Photo Challenge


On the 1st of November I started a 
GIVE THANKS PHOTO CHALLENGE via

I take this list below and find a photo op for each one and post it on Instagram every day. Instead of posting it here daily as well, I thought I'd just share my list and then I'll do a photo-recap post at the end of the month.  It's nice to be reminded TO remember gratitude, especially when all the stores are running with Christmas season at this point.
Happy Giving Thanks month!
  1. Favorite Food
  2. Something I can't live without
  3. Bedtime Ritual
  4. Family time
  5. Family member
  6. Captured Time
  7. Household item
  8. Beauty is
  9. Happiness is
  10. A Stranger
  11. Clothing item
  12. Favorite read
  13. A gift
  14. A blessing
  15. Dinnertime
  16. Technology
  17. Relaxing
  18. My work
  19. I adore
  20. Something old
  21. Something new
  22. Inspiring person
  23. Favorite quote
  24. A goal
  25. Light
  26. Unconditional Love
  27. Quiet moment 
  28. Hobby
  29. A past time (no laughing mom)
  30. You pick!

FOR THE PHOTO RESULTS CLICK HERE!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...