2.06.2011

Chocolicious Super Bowl

Who'd you cheer for?
The Steelers or Packers?
My husband was cheering for the packers, but I was {not so secretly} cheering for the Steelers. I like their coach ok? He's very down to earth for winning multiple Bowls in my professional opinion.
So my hubby helped me make cookies to celebrate our differences.
I'll be the first to admit that I totally cheated on the cookie and used a mix...But the frosting...THAT has a special place in my heart.

1: I dont like most homemade frostings because it just tastes like thick powdered sugar. But THIS FROSTING, my friend, is dark rich thick creamy and made with cream cheese.

2: Do I have your attention?
Lets begin your new journey of life with some

Chocolicious Frosting.

{Do NOT just mix it all together!}

Ingredients:
1/2 c. butter
2 Tbs shortening
1 c. baking cocoa
8 oz. cream cheese
3 c. powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla

Directions:
Melt butter and shortening. Whisk in cocoa and stir until smooth. Let cool until it is cool enough to touch. Add cream cheese and beat thoroughly. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Mix well.
{Will cover 2 9-inch layers or a 9x13}


Please thoroughly enjoy.
You dont need a cake or cookie for this recipe.
A spoon and a bowl with suffice.
Linds


{googled pics because I'm lazy}

2 comments:

Tricia Lee Riggio said...

i gave you the stylish blogger award
http://babynightnightbotique.blogspot.com/2011/02/award.html

'T' said...

ahoy! these look great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...