2.14.2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Valentine's Day is a great excuse to go on a date with someone you love! Both my husband and I are romantic saps. My DH even proposed to me on V-day We LOVE V-day! I wish there was more love in the world, so to have a WHOLE day to celebrate LOVE! It's fabulous!
My DH works 7-7 today. So the kids will be in bed at 6:30, and candle light dinner on the table at 7.
So how are you spreading the today?

Are you going to the movies?

Playing Games?

Out to dinner?

Staying in for dinner?

Celebrating with the girls?

Maybe a family date night?

What did you do to celebrate Valentines?

4 comments:

'T' said...

DH? Dear Heart? Dream Hands? Darling Hubby? Happy V. Day Josh n Lindz. We are dipping strawberries in chocolate and having heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's for Family Night. I also got my kids slinkies! We got engaged on V. Day too. xxoo

Wani said...

probably staying in with the family tonight. We'll probably do a date on a night that won't be so crazy crowded!

Tracy Mills said...

I had a girls night in! It was so fun. Check it out on my blog. :o)

http://tracyjeanmills.blogspot.com/2011/02/valentines-party.html

P.S. Love your blog. Thanks for blogging and inspiring other bloggers such as myself.

CR said...

Love your blog! I'm starting a blog about doing cute things for a special someone. I posted everything I did for Valentines on there!

creativeromance-blog.blogspot.com

PS I LOVE YOUR BLOG.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...